Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dari Brunei..miss u all.

This poetry was done on the last day of our trip.
For all my sisters, as requested by Kak Intan :)
To ponder upon, to strengthen our bond, Insya-Allah



How I wonder, I am blessed this much,

You have showed me, with just one touch,

A touch of the heart, A touch to the soul,

Filled me with content, made me feel whole,

And there I thought, I wouldnt see the light,

But you picked me up, showed me whats right,

Though you may not realize to what you have done,

But this fight for the Ummah has just begun,

Spiritually I feel, it has been revived,

From the land of the dead and now is alive,

Allah has fated for all this to come through,

And now we gotta go and balik ke Bru-,

Though my heart wishes to stay a bit longer,

To increase my Iman, to make it grow stronger,

But Allah knows best, from today to hereafter,

We are sisters in Islam, we are sisters forever <3


Lots of love,
Nisah :)


Alhamdulilah atas pertemuan kita.Rindu kalian semua..(really!)

kuteringat kata-kata seorang sahabat:

Kita seperti Hajar di padang pasir,
ditinggalkan Ibrahim dgn rela,
kerna ia perintah dariNya.

Pengorbanannya di padang pasir itu...
membuka satu kota rahmat yg baru.
kerna AlQuran dan Muhammad bermula di situ.

Semoga pengorbanan kita yg seketika di Fraser Hill, membuahkan banyak kota-kota dan jajahan-jajahan baru dimana shj tanah kita berada.
Ubahlah dunia walau di mana kita berada.
kita tidak keseorangan.

No comments: