Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lost in the emptiness

One day had gone
another yet to come....
feels empty inside
searching for the lost light

missing those moment
"rukuklah beserta org2 yg rukuk"
Al Baqarah verse 43
ah, how i am missing the moment

free time comes again
ok, use this for studying
staring at the notes
memorising them all
as if this is the final of all

thought i can stand the struggle
i want to work harder
may the result is better
thou my mind is brighter
but my heart is emptier


trying to fill the emptiness
by mingling with others
laughing, watching, talking
thought i will feel happier
but in the end, my heart's hardened

i look to the left
i look to the right
but I forget to look at
The One that is always watching
Al Khaliq that creates me, not just to study
Ar Rahman that loves me, even when I forget him
Al Khafidu, Ar RAfi'u,Al Mu'iz, AL Muzil

Even a step away from Your straight path
I am lost
in this empty, empty little world

Now I undertstand
"Hanya dgn mengingati Allah hati akan menjadi tenang"
not another human, not another song, not another books
neither it is another human-made philosophy
Remember Allah
Cukuplah Allah bagiku, tidak ada Tuhan selain Dia
Hanya kepadaNya lah aku bertwakkal
dan Dialah Tuhan yang memiliki Arasy yang agung
(wa atuubu ilaik)
AtTaubah:129